CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ten Things I Hate About Rachael




I kid. I love Rach! Duhhh.

Since you have no idea how awesome we are, we figured we should probably introduce ourselves. So here's a list of all the important things you need to know about my roommate Rachael (she's on the left in the picture).


1. Rachael is an oxymoron. She is the most easy going person I know. She is the pickiest person I know. Anyone else notice this??
2. Rachael’s apartment style (she looks nice in public) is fancy on top and casual on the bottom. She wears dress shirts with sweats. Its ridic.
3. She can’t wear pants to bed!! hahaha what a weirdy!
4. She’s the proud mother of 6 goldfish (used to be 10, but 4 have passed away/got caught in the filter/I accidently threw 2 out).
5. Rachael has an internship in Center City Philly! Very grown up
.
6. Rachael’s favorite drink is basically anything. Seriously.
7. She studied abroad in Espana!
8. She has three awesome sisters...who will probably be our most loyal blog friends, so thanks in advance.
9. Yesterday she decided she was going to become a vegetarian and then she accidentally ate chicken. Oops.
10. She’s a bridesmaid in my wedding!

Now that you know Rachael, she can be your best friend too!

-Chelsea

2 comments:

Unknown

it's true i WILL read your blog

Abby

I'll read your blog AND comment. Congrats on having 3 followers!

Post a Comment