CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Get to know Chelsea....it doesn't get much better than this



1. First and most importantly, Chelsea is getting married on June 5th! Ahh! Sadly, we will no longer be roommates after that...which is actually ok with me because I really don't want to hear her and nate doing it allll night longgg.

2. Chelsea's car broke down on 76, philly's busiest/most dangerous highway a couple days ago. Wanna know why? She ran out of oil. Want to know how she knew? Her oil light was on for a few weeks. Now we know who the dumb one is out of the 2 of us!


3. She HATES being left out, bugs, sharks, and small talk

4. Her favorite color is PURPLE, which works out great for me because she has a lot of purple clothing, and that happens to be my fav color also!

5. She's the cheerleading captain of our school! And she used to be a crazy gymnast. She was 1st in the state on the balance beam. I was star struck when I met her freshman year.

6. Chels has a brother and a sister, and a brand new baby niece, Julia. She's so precious

7. She is currently student teaching in the ghetto of Philly. Everyday she comes home with crazy stories about the corner stores and how people keep ponies in their back yard

8. She loves to wear dresses and her favorite place to shop is bloomingdales

9. She lovess Kanye West. Even though he's a d-bag. She went to his concert last summer. And I bought her a Kanye shirt for Christmas freshman year. She still sleeps in it every night.

10. Chelsea puts the letter "y" on the end of most things. Like the word "weird." She says "weirdy" and now has everyone else saying it too. It's so addicting and slightly embarrassing when you're talking to someone important and it accidentally slips out. (that's what she said)


I feel like I made this supposed-to-be-about-Chelsea-post a lot about me. Whoops.

-Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment