CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bahama Breeze

Rachael, her boyfriend/DD Austin, his friend Ben, our good friend Kathleen, and myself went out for delicious drinks at Bahama Breeze tonight. We have only three more weeks left of our senior year of collegio so I'm getty pretttty nostalgic. I'm trying to do as many fun things as possible before school ends for-ev-er. If you ever go to Bahama Breeze, I recommend getting a Mythical Island
 or Caribbean Magic. The Mythical Island is a glass full of orange sherberty goodness. The Caribbean Magic has amaretto, sweet and sour, rum, vodka, and some other tasty treats. Muy bueno. While we were there we saw a friend from school who was eating dinner with her family. Her parents prob thought we were alchoholics considering what our table looked like... But we're not. So no worries.


UPDATE: 47 days until I'm no longer single! 12 days until my future husband moves into our new apartment! I'll post pictures once we paint! Speaking of painting...anyone from school interested in helping us paint? I'll buy you pizzzza!

Anyone else getting nostalgic about school/anything else coming to a close?

-Chelsea

5 comments:

Abby

I think your blog should be about "the life of two college grads." chelsea can write about being a newlywed and rach can write about moving back in with dad. and then you'll become famous.

Rachael

hmmm...that is a good suggestion

Unknown

I am 100% not nostalgic about leaving Louisville in December!

Kathleen

just saying..you buy me pizza, I will paint no probs :)

Kathleen

p.s. I made it on to the blog in only three days! WHat what!! saweet.

Post a Comment