CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bridal Shower Fun

































Last-last weekend I had my bridal shower! It was thrown by my mom, future mother-in-law, and bridesmaids. It was beautiful and fun and delicious and I wish I was still there eating the chocolate covered pretzel sticks my sister made! Nate and I got some much needed apartment stuff which is great because between the two of us I think we owned a blender and a frying pan. Awesome. 
We move into our apartment in less than 2 weeks so now I'm SUPER excited because we actually have things to put in it! Nate and I are deciding on paint colors for our new casa and for some reason I'm stuck on gray for the bedroom. Is that cute or just boring? We have black furniture and a lime green bed spread (can you guess who picked the bedspread?? HINT: Nate is color blind and can only differentiate between bright colors).  

Outside of planning my wedding and going out for drinks basically every day, I actually have to do things. Ugh. Like go to school every day. I'm currently student teaching in Philadelphia in the 3rd grade. I have less than 2 weeks left in the program and its making me sad (everything makes me sad nowadays) because I'm really going to miss it! The kids are seriously the best. For example: Today, we were working on vocab words. One of the students was asked to use the word memory in a sentence. This was their response: "A memory is a cake." Umm what? Sometimes all you can do is laugh. 

Want to know something that makes me cry? I'll tell you. It's the Temple Nurses strike. Seriously, every day. I drive past them and I see them all out there, holding their signs, working as a team, and it makes me cry. I love teamwork; it gets me every time. Stick it to the man Temple Nurses! 

Do you ever catch yourself crying at something absolutely ridiculous??

-Chelsea

p.s. Rachaelious is currently writing her senior thesis so she may be a little MIA for the next few days. I'm ready for this stupid thesis to be over because I get really boredy when she is in the library. For example, right now.

2 comments:

Unknown

i like that you go out for drinks every day :)

Kathleen

i like that you cry when you see a nurses strike. probably when your driving buy listen to totally inapprop and lovable Q102

Post a Comment