CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Biggie.


...as in THE Biggie Smalls. Like RIP-Biggie-on-baggie-T-shirts-because-he's-awesome Biggie. Anyways, today one of my students was singing at his desk. I walked by and heard him say "Biggie Biggie Biggie." So obviously I said, "Can't you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me." His jaw dropped to the floor and he said something like "Miss, How you know that song?" And I'm all like "Duhhh I know that song, I'm older than you! How do YOU know that song?" Then I said "Get to work." Ha. I love my school.

What third grader knows the lyrics of a Biggie Smalls song? Don't they listen to like, Jo Bros and J.Bieb? 

Anyways...

RIP Christopher George Latore Wallace AKA Biggie Smalls AKA Biggie AKA Frank White AKA Notroious B.I.G.

Your memory lives on in Room 302, Grade 3. You are greatly missed. 

-Chelsea

4 comments:

Kathleen

you. are. amazing. i love j.bieb. and if you watch the newest glee episode w.o. me i am going to de-fan myself.

It's Always Funny in Philadelphia

Rach and I are A. getting Ben and Jerry's ice cream and B. watching that tonight!! Come over womannn!!

Unknown

i love this

Abby

Thanks Chelsea, now I know who Biggie Smalls is!

Post a Comment